Mango Smoothie

The third mango recipe for the week is a mango smoothie. It is refreshing and filling at the same time. My daughter who loves her fruits and vegetables enjoys this smoothie after school on hot spring days.


Growing up I was very particular about eating only mankurad or alfonso. Now I am not so picky. I get whatever is available.


You will need
1/2 cup mango pulp
1/2 banana
1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
1/2 tsp. cinnamon powder
a pinch nutmeg powder
1/2 cup milk
a handful ice cubes

Put all the ingredients together with half a cup of ice in a blender cup.


Blend together until smooth.


Serve chilled.

Comments

  1. Looks yum! I haven't tried smoothies with mangoes, will try it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont mind finishing that delicious and filling mango smoothie..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such delicious drink..I have something very similar lined up too..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Refreshing and delicious smoothie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delicious & inviting smoothie. Just craving for some in this hot climate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this I am crazy about. Never tried adding bananas before in my mango smoothie. Love your pics.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My fav blend too. Awesome looking smoothie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yummy smoothie. Looks rich and creamy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I would love to hear from you.